Carlie’s Blog

Hello! Welcome to my blog!

Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 7.18.04 PM

My name is Carlie. I have dirty blonde hair and and brown eyes as you can see in my avatar. I am super bubbly online and offline and i really enjoy being social as to both. I like to express who i am through the internet, and my avatar represents who I am and what I look in real life. I don’t change from the two topics because I like to be myself to let other people get to know me.

Here are some things people do not know about me:

– i really enjoy being active

– i enjoy english and history because those two subjects are my favorites

– i like to hang out with friends and being social

– i enjoy spending time with my family and my dog

– my two favorite sports are volleyball and dance

– my two favorite food are sushi and pizza

– my hardest subject in school is math

– my favorite season is fall

4 thoughts on “Carlie’s Blog

1. Carlie,
    We have several things in common! I enjoy being active, I enjoy being with my family and pets, and one of my favorite foods is sushi. Why are English and history your favorite school subjects?

–Caroline–

2. Carlie,
    I love how you went into depth in your description about yourself! It’s so cool hat even though I’ve known you for several years, Im still learning new things about you! After analyzing your post, I’ve noticed that we do indeed have things in common! First, my two favorite subjects are also history and english! I love to write and look back on past events. I also am not quite fond of math. Something else we have in common is being active. I think being active in different commitments is super important and I love how we both dance! How long have you been dancing for? I hope you come dance with me!!

-Katie 🙂

3. Hi Carlie! A thing that I liked about your post is how you mentioned that you like to express yourself. We have a lot of things in common. My favorite season is also fall, and one of my favorite foods is pizza also.