Commenting On Other Blogs

I commented on four of my classmates blogs and this is what i provided:

Emily Salvay; i like your use of detail and how you used everything so clearly. U explained everything you enjoy and i like your sense of imagination within the poem.

– I commented that because i felt that emily used a great sense of detail within her poem.

Ella Price; Ella! Great job! I like how you explained you avatar so clearly because now know what you look like online and offline. i also enjoyed your details about your choices with your avatar.

– I commented on Ella’s blog because i felt that she used great detail when explaining her avatar.

Madi E. ; Madi, i really enjoyed you use of detail about your life! You truly explained everything about you which makes me feel like online blogging really makes a difference on aspects of peers.

– I chose to comment on Madi’s blog because she really explained in detail her life and what she enjoys.

Amelia Anderson; Mel! Great job! You really explained in detail what your avatar looks like and how it relates to yourself in real life. Im glad i got to read your blog.

– Mel did a really great job explaining her avatar, and i really enjoyed her use of detail.